Tuesday 4 June 2013

Sneak Peek

Hi kids!

I haven't told you, but Ana and I are working on a new book together. This time it is a collection of poems and stories about love with amazing illustrations. As it's almost done, I thought it would be a good idea to share a poem with you. Of course, when the book is ready I will show all of you!

The Poem:


I remember it now.
We were born as strangers.
We were born imperfect.
We were born as a whole.
We just had to find each other.

And the difference between
right and wrong, hate and love.
The lines are blurred but it doesn't matter.
The apple tastes sour but the poison
won't hurt us.

Dreams are just dreams
Just visions of the unseen.
Until we believe in them
and make it all happen.

And with our thoughts
we create our world.
We fill the emptiness
With our joy and sadness.

And with you I created love.
I created all I know.
And until the sky falls down upon us
We'll stand strong
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.