Tuesday 18 June 2013

Chasing the Sun: The Project is done

So, the past few months I've been working on a new project again, together with my partner in book-making crime Ana. We called our little project Chasing the Sun and it basically is a collection of poems and lyrics and a short story all about love. I personally find love both the hardest and easiest thing to write about at the same time and I had a lot of fun writing, even though sometimes it was hard. Ana made some beautiful illustrations and I am very proud with how the book turned out to be.

I've made a video to show you what it looks like:


Mijn film from Ingrid Chant on Vimeo.


Maybe if I feel brave enough I will post the book on the blog for all of you to read. Or maybe not. We'll see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.