Friday 3 May 2013

Why companies are sadistic bitches

Kids! It's me! I have returned from sunny Spain and am back to blog my ass off for you. Not really. I never really have been a consistent blogger, but hey, that makes it special. Like when you have this really tasty chocolate and you only eat it once a year, it makes it more special. I am like chocolate, so you love me. Right?

Anyways, today's issue I want to discuss is the ridiculous tendency of companies to pack their products so well that it takes a fucking drill to open it up. I bought 2 new lip products today. The plastic was wrapped around it so tightly it could survive a nuclear bomb attack and then turn into Lipstickman and save the world, which wouldn't need saving as it just got hit by a nuclear bomb. Anyways, funnily enough the lipstick was called Apocalips (how cleverrr!) and basically it was the most challenging thing I've ever had to open. I have illustrated it for you to come to a better understanding of my trial:

 By the time I opened it, I didn't even want to use it anymore. It was a traumatic experience. Same goes for bottles and cans that refuse to open without using so much force, the Hulk would be jealous. I can't be the only one who has to feel this way? Where are all my brothers and sistahs in agony at?

So that was it for today. Smell ya'll later!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.