Friday 27 September 2013

Bubbles is back!

Hello my darlings!

Today another blog talking about new music. In this case, the music of my partner in crime, the amazing Bubbles!

He's been working on his music for a long time and I've followed his journey and given my opinion along the way. The first serious steps into the music scene was in 2010 when we went into the studio and he recorded some songs. But now he's back and he's doing it much better than he did before. Awesome songs, his vocals have improved so much and his whole look is more professional. I'm very very proud of him and I am sure he will succeed in accomplishing his dream. And then taking me along on his world tour of course *cough cough*

Click here to listen to his new songs and follow him on twitter!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.