Saturday 26 January 2013

To my dearest friend,

One look in your eyes tells me you'll never leave me. You'll never go because you gave me your heart. And when I hold you, I can feel your heart beating, I knew we were meant to be together, right from the start.

Together we explore the woods and places unknown to us before. And sometimes we would walk for too long and get lost, but it's okay because we always find the way back again. Truth be told, there is no one else I'd rather get lost with than with you, because I know that you will stand by my side and keep me warm when the cold becomes to hard to bear.

Sometimes you're scared, but that's okay. We all get scared sometimes. Though you don't want anybody to know that you're not the tough bitch they think you are. It's okay. You don't have to defend yourself. I will protect you, as I know you will protect me when necessary. Just lay down now, and let me hold you.

For you it doesn't matter what I look like. For you I don't have to put on make-up and put on a show. When I'm sad, you'll comfort me, when I'm happy, you're happy with me. You know no complications. You know happiness, and joy. You hold no grudges and have no regrets because you live in the now.

Sweetheart, time goes by so quickly, and it's hard to imagine that you don't have that long to live anymore. Of course, I pray for you to still be with me for years to come, because my heart breaks at the thought of goodbye.

My love, I know you can't speak but I hope you know that I love you. I love you more than I can express in words. You are my light, my friend when I needed a friend the most. My heart belongs to you. I just wish we had forever...


Oh how time flies by...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.