Sunday 18 August 2013

Happy birthday Mika!

Dear Mika,

Today is a very special day, as today is the day that you are turning 30! Man, you're getting old! Just kidding, you are still super young and awesome.

It's funny how time has flown by. I remember when you were only just 23 years old and I first saw you grace my television screen and I knew that you were something special. Last Sunday during the party we organised for you, I even spoke with Ally about it and said I couldn't believe you were already 30 and she said "I know! I remember when he was 21!"

Not many people understand why after all those years I still faithfully go to your gigs and listen to your music, but they have no idea about who you are or about the special relationship you have with those who often come to your gigs and speak to you. It's more than just a fan-popstar relationship. You are an extremely generous person and your actions continuously show that it's not just us who care about you. You really care about us too. It's what makes me proud to be your fan and I hope you'll never change.

You deserve every success that is coming your way. Know that even when times are rough, you'll have a loyal base of people who will support you no matter what choices you make. We might not agree with them all the time, but hey, we'll always have your back! I hope that you'll enjoy all the cake and champagne and gifts you'll receive and that soon you will sit your ass down on your very own seat in the Royal Opera House.

Thank you for all the wonderful memories. Thank you for all the lovely people I've met thanks to you. But most of all, thank you for being you. You are one of the sweetest and kindest people I've ever met and I hope that the future will bring many more special moments and success for you.

Happy birthday!

Love,

Ingrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.