Thursday 7 February 2013

It's a dog day

So last Sunday I was at the dog show with my gawjuss Rottiebaby Sonja. I'm not generally a show type of person and only go once every few years when there's a dog show in my city. I love dogs. Ever since I was 13 years old I've studied dog behaviour and at that age, when I was 13, I got books about dogs, instead of whatever 13 year old get these days. I was obsessed and I still am. That's also why I'm against breeding certain types of breeds like the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel, because 100% of the population is ill. I just know, whatever breed or mix it will be, there will always be a dog or dogs in my life. Because life without dogs is no life at all. Anyways, I could type a whole essay about this, but you're probably not interested so I'll leave you with this video of my dog et moi.

  

In case you are interested:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.