Sunday 11 March 2012

Purrrfume

As many (the 3 people who read this) may know, I am fascinated with pretty make up and especially scents. I smell everything. I have developed a super nose with which I can smell every perfume passing me by.

The one thing I do like to spend money on is good quality perfume. I like the scent to linger for more than 30 minutes and I find that the usual drugstore scents do not have this ability. That's why I want to introduce you to my top 3 of favourite fragrances of this moment!

Ready?

Versace Woman

I got this perfume for Christmas and I loved it a lot. I'm a sucker for sweet smells and I feel like those suit me best as well. This particular perfume was launched in 2000 and I just adore the bottle. It has a very feminine shape and although I think Versace is usually a bit too over the top, I think this smell is nice and still attracts attention. The base notes are Frangipani, Jasmine, Eglantine, Padparadscha Lotus, Blue Cedar. In case you are wondering, I looked that up.

Purr by Katy Perry

I'm not really a big fan of celebrity perfumes and I initially wasn't planning on buying this one, even though Katy is my favourite bitch. Anyways, when I did get to smell it after Katy's gig in Cologne, I loved it so much that I did get myself a bottle. Silly me!
This is the perfume I use most and that is because it's super sweet and I love sweet. The base notes include peach, apple, green bamboo, jasmine, freesia, Bulgarian rose, vanilla orchid, white amber, sandalwood and musk.
Apart from that, even as a non-cat lover I adore the bottle!

 Chanel - Coco Mademoiselle

My absolute favourite. I am very careful with this perfume and I only use it for special events. It makes me feel confident and sexy and I haven't ever found any perfume like it. The reason why I got this perfume in the first place is because of my stepmother. She told me that classy women wear Chanel and when she wore it, I was sold. Now, as a 16 year old I felt a bit too young for such a grown-up perfume, so I got my very first bottle when I just turned 19. I still have the same bottle til this day. This perfume makes me happy and makes me feel like a lady.

The notes include:

  • Top notes: orange, bergamot, mandarin, Tunisian curaƧao
  • Middle notes: morning rose, Italian jasmine, ylang-ylang, mimosa, florentine iris
  • Base notes: Indonesian patchouli, Haitian vetiver, Bourbon vanilla, white musk, opoponax, tonka bean
 Now I look at it, I do seem to adore scents with Jasmine in it. Hmmm good thing to realise! In the coming days I will probably share more of my favourite products with all of you sexy people. Why? Because I can!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.