Thursday 29 March 2012

Theme song

I've come to a point in my life where I'm all melodramatic, thinking about what the hell I want to do with my life because obviously the end is near (even though I'm 20). Now, if the apocalypse will wait, I probably will have to make up my mind and shizzle. That's why I have a new themesong! Bitches love themesongs! It feels as though through every phase of my life I need a new theme song. And, as I feel like there is soooooooooooooo much more for me to do in this awesome world, my theme song for now is this one:

The song is called: Any old wind that blows by Johnny Cash. My dad loves him more than gummy bears and so he made me listen to his music a lot. While I'm not a fan of every song, I love this one, especially because of the lyrics. I think the part that suits me most is:

She's a butterfly in mid July
Who just can't wait to try her brand new wings
On brand new things
And she needs no rhyme or reason, when she goes
Her mind is on what lies beyond that wall of blue horizon
I suppose
And heaven knows
She'll go sailin' off on any old wind that blows


Now, I shall go to sleep, because I barely slept in 2 days. In my head I will be playing this song. Yessss I wiiiill, yes I wiiihiiilll.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.