Tuesday 14 February 2012

Bubbles

This Valentine's day, I would like to dedicate a blog post to my amazing and talented friend Niko a.k.a Bubbles, who is about to dominate the world.


Niko and I have been through many crazy adventures. That's how I know that apart from being a unique and great singer, he is also an amazing person. He's fierce, sexah, and saved my ass from a lunatic Slash fangurl, plus he does a great Gaga impersonation!

I witnessed the recording of his first hit song and I will consider putting up the *ahum* exclusive material I filmed at the studio. For now, just listen to his song Mr. Dramarama, watch the video and give him your support. Because one day very soon, he will dominate the world.

Listen to Mr. Dramarama here!

Jedward's support act:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.