Friday 18 March 2011

I met Katy Perry...

...and I liked it. After 3 years at last! She is a sweetheart and deserves all the success that is coming her way now. She is one of the most beautiful human beings I've ever seen, and it takes a lot for me to say that. She genuinely cared about the people there and took her time with everybody. And for people who say she can't sing live, just go to one of her shows. You'll be blown away by the power of her voice and performance. I had the best time ever in Candyfornia!





About the autograph: Years ago, when Myspace was still cool and Katy unknown, I sent her a message asking when she'd come to Europe. She said first the US and then she'd conquer the rest of the world. I told her this and said: "From that moment on I knew I had to stick with this girl." She then high fived me and was all excited because it actually happened. And from now on the only way is up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.